Here's what our customers have to say:
|Outlook already allows you to convert your contacts into vCard format (vcs file).
However, you can only convert one contact at a time. Plus, Outlook can only read the first entry of a vcard
file no matter how many contacts are contained in that file.
Now however, you easily convert all your contacts to vCard format
with one click of your mouse with the VCard Converter Add-In. It allows you to export all your contacts within a folder, or
you can choose to export just the ones you select. In addition, you can import multiple contacts from a single vcf file.
Features of the VCard Converter add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Imports multiple contacts contained in a single .vcf file
- Directly import contacts to any Outlook folder, not just your default Contacts folder
- Optionally merge existing contacts with those being imported
- Exports multiple contacts to a single .vcf file or individual vcf files
- Import and export includes your contact's pictures (if any)
- Handy toolbar button for frequent exporting - just highlight the contacts and click the button
- Choose any contact folder to import/export, including those on Microsoft® Exchange public folders
- Support for underlying technology means faster imports and exports than previous versions
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
New! As of version 3.1.0, we've added direct support for the VCard 3.0 specifications (rfc 2425 and rfc 2426). What this means is that you get a faster more powerful implementation. For instance, Outlook doesn't support some VCard fields (like Categories) because it only supports VCard specification 2.1 - but VCard Converter handles them without a problem. After using this tool, you may find that there are new contact fields that are filled in that you didn't know were contained in your VCard files (like Categories, for example).
This new direct support for the VCard specifications is also faster than before. Because the add-in creates the contact directly and fills in the fields by rapidly reading the file rather than relying on Outlook's native capabilities, it means the import and export process is now faster than ever before.
It's perfect for the Apple iPod or your Palm device. And, because it can export all the contacts into a single file, it's also perfect for importing to Lotus Notes.
Fast. Simple. Productive. Add it to your cart by selecting the "Add To Cart" button below.
"Your Vcard Converter software could be the best valued software I've ever
purchased. I'm sure it has saved me hours of time exporting vCards out of
Outlook. You really should OEM it to Apple to bundle with their iPod CD."
- Rod Anderson
"Just thought I'd let you know that I purchased the program and it
worked very well. Thanks for saving me so much time!!!"
- Jeff Kopelson