|Eliminate tedious repetitive email chores...schedule an automatic
email that will go out at intervals that you define. Perfect for sending reminder email about
weekly accounting meetings, baseball game practices, upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, even a medication reminder.
Features of the Schedule Recurring Email add-in include:
You read that above bullet point right - you can send an entire folder.
When the email gets sent, all files in that folder at the time of the sending are selected as attachments and
sent to whatever email address you specify. Unlike using outlook templates which grab the attachment at the
time the email template is created, this add-in grabs the attachment at the time the email is sent so that
if changes are occurring on a regular basis, the most recent copies will be picked up and delivered. Perfect
for sending the same changing files at regular intervals.
- Sends the message at daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, random or hourly intervals
- New! Now you can add hourly emails to the schedule!
- Address the email to one person or to multiple recipients
- Continue to send the messages until a certain date, 'x' number of times, or have no end date at all
- New! Schedule emails to go out on the first (or last) day/weekday/weekend day of the month
- Attach a file to the outgoing email
- Even attach a folder to the outgoing email
- Send the emails from non-default accounts
- View the entire list of pending emails at a glance
- Backup/Restore the entire schedule (including the emails) to easily transfer the schedule to a new computer
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
Add the Schedule Recurring Email add-in to your cart by selecting "Add To Cart"
Here's what our customers have to say:
"Your Add-ins are the best I've seen and make Outlook usable and modifiable without having to
know any programming language. Thanks."
- Kent Peters