Do you have duplicate emails that are spread out among more than one Outlook
folder of PST file? This Outlook add-in works just like its little brother Duplicate
Email Eliminator except that instead of processing duplicates within a single folder, it searches
across all the folders that you select, looking for and eliminating duplicates of that email.
How it works:
The Duplicate Email Eliminator Across Folders add-in has these features:
- Select the folder where the original email messages reside.
- Select the folder(s) where the duplicate email messages reside.
- Decide whether to delete them or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
There's only one reliable way to eliminate those duplicates.
See for yourself. Add it to your cart by selecting the "Add To Cart" button.
- Allows you to either delete all the duplicates or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders.
- Comparisons of two email messages (optionally) based on subject, body, from address, to address,
number of attachments, importance, send time and receive time.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Here's what our customers have to say:
"After our conversation I bought the duplicate email eliminator. It took about eight hours,
but I eliminated about 34,000 duplicate emails!!!!! This from about 8 .pst files that had varying degrees of inbreeding
due to my previous attempts to eliminate duplicates. Yours was the only one (I have been looking for three years for
a program to do this) that seems to do it."
...proved easy to use."
- M. David Stone, PC Magazine Contributing Editor
Read the full review by the editors of PC Magazine!
Get started organizing your Outlook email. Buy your copy today!
Also: Save money with our Eliminator Bundle, which includes all 8 of our duplicate eliminator add-ins for one low price.
Outlook Tip: Need help preventing future duplicate email messages? See How to prevent and remove Outlook duplicates.