And here's what our customers have to say:
Save space in your Outlook Inbox (or any other Outlook folder) by removing the
file attachments off your email and saving them to a Windows folder as the email arrives. Eliminate tedious
hours of labor with customizable rules that allow you to save and remove email attachments
from certain people, only when certain subjects are present, only when certain attachment filenames are
used or choose to save all attachments.
Features of the Attachment Save add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy
- Runs automatically in the background or
catch up quick with manual mode
- Monitors multiple folders at the same time
- Replaces attachments with URL links to the
saved file for easy access
- Retains the paperclip icon, but removes
- Automatically removes the URL when
replying or forwarding the email
- Asks you if you want to delete the
attachment if deleting an email
Multi-folder Undo feature reverses out all changes and puts
attachments back in place
- Allows for automatic renaming or
overwriting of files
Execute a program on the attachment after removing it from the
- Saves the attachments in a Windows
sub-folder (mimics the Outlook folder structure)
Accepts UNC paths as well as networked mapped drives
- Works with Microsoft Exchange, but doesn't
- Eases maintenance with a function to
update previously written URLs with a new URL
Optionally saves the email as well - in 5 different formats
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and Outlook 2010 (both 32-bit and 64-bit), or Outlook 2007
Also, you can scan all your previous email messages for attachments, not just new ones that come in.
This feature is perfect for your Sent Items folder, where a copy of all the attachments you've ever sent
are hanging around taking up valuable space. You can then compact your Outlook PST files, making Outlook
operate safely and more efficiently.
Add it to your cart by selecting the "Add To Cart" button below.
"Success! or at least as close as Windows ever allows. Thanks again for helping me out and your customer service,
including phone support is excellent. Peace,"
"Thanks - love the program! I have been looking for months for some way to do this."
Human resource departments accepting resumes, business analysts accepting new Excel spreadsheets, accounting
departments receiving expense reports... all are already using the Attachment Save add in to increase productivity.
Buy your copy today!
Note: This add-in participates in the Power User Bundle offer. If you're thinking about getting this add-in, check out our special offer.